EZ Lane Full Glass Optical Turnstile
Simply Elegant- Technically Advanced
Hayward’s EZ Lane Full Glass is an aesthetically pleasing, Full Height Glass barrier optical turnstile solution for high rise buildings, government centers, education campuses and corporate headquarters. The EZ Lane models are designed and built to withstand a rigorous access control environment while offering graceful passage.
Appearance and Construction
The EZ Lane Full Glass Turnstile has been designed with smooth, modern lines to blend with a variety of building architecture. This Full Height glass barrier turnstile is designed for interior applications and features 304 stainless steel construction with a #4 brushed satin finish. The lids can be crafted from stainless steel, solid surface material or wood.
- Designed for secure operation with aesthetics in mind
- Material and finish are 304 Stainless Steel
- Designer Tops are manufactured from a wide variety of Solid Surface colors, Stainless Steel or Wood to match customer interior design needs
- Parting Full barriers for physical access control and visible deterrent
- “Fail Safe” operation - upon emergency barriers power to open position
- Green Arrow / Red “X” LED will light upon acceptance or rejection of credentials
- Chime will also sound indicating to the user that they may pass
- Unauthorized attempts and tailgaters will initiate visual and audible alarms
- 36 infrared photoelectric beams with algorithmic scanning technology that continuously checks each lane for movement allowing for passage of persons with umbrellas, briefcases, etc…
- Integration with remote alarms, doors, etc…
- Height: 38”
- Length: 42”
- Width: 12” for pedestrian widths and 20” for Handicap Accessible (ADA) widths
- Lane Width/Pedestrian Passage: 22” for Pedestrian Lanes and 36" for Handicap Accessible (ADA) Lanes
- Single or Multiple Lane Configurations
- Console device to remotely monitor and control lane usage
- Interface to building access control, Fire/Life Safety, security, CCTV and monitoring devices
- Available as a Handicap Access Unit (ADA)
- Solid Surface Lids in many color options (option for wood lid available)
The EZ Lane Optical Turnstile may be ordered in a variety of different configurations. Please call for details.
Please contact us for more details.
<<back to top